From: Manuel Lamy [mailto:mmvp...@gmail.com]
Sent: Monday, March 05, 2018 8:59 AM
To: dev@ctakes.apache.org
Subject: Output formats - CPE - cTAKES - Persist in database

Hello everyone,

I'm using cTAKES clinical pipeline in order to process a lot of documents in a
row.

I'm using this command in the command line:  runClinicalPipeline.bat  -i input
--xmiOut output  --user username  --pass password

This works, adapted to my credentials and my paths of course. My problem is
that I can only output in XMI format.

My questions are the following:

-Is it possible to output a different kind of format than XMI? If yes, what
should I change in this command and what are the available formats?

-It is of my interest to persist the structured clinical information extracted
by cTAKES directly in a database. Is there a format that is more suitable to
that task? At the moment, I can only output in XMI format. I built a parser in
Perl with a lot of regex in order to process all the information in the XMI
file and persist in a database. However, the XMI file has a complex structure
and the script, despite of working well, is taking more time than it should to
run and persist.

If someone could give me some advice about what my possibilities are, I would
be appreciated.

Best regards,

Manuel
you are not the named addressee you should not disseminate, distribute or copy
this e-mail. Please notify the sender or system manager by email immediately if
you have received this e-mail by mistake and delete this e-mail from your
system. If you are not the intended recipient you are notified that disclosing,
copying, distributing or taking any action in reliance on the contents of this
information is strictly prohibited and against the law.