From: abilash.mat...@cognizant.com [mailto:abilash.mat...@cognizant.com]
Sent: Tuesday, April 10, 2018 10:54 AM
To: dev@ctakes.apache.org
Subject: Rest API

Hi,

I have a requirement to expose rest API to a different application. Is the
CTAKES Rest API feature currently  available or still in progress?

Thanks,
Abilash Mathew

If you are not the intended recipient(s), please reply to the sender and
destroy all copies of the original message. Any unauthorized review, use,
disclosure, dissemination, forwarding, printing or copying of this email,
and/or any action taken in reliance on the contents of this e-mail is strictly
prohibited and may be unlawful. Where permitted by applicable law, this e-mail
and other e-mail communications sent to and from Cognizant e-mail addresses may
be monitored.
you are not the named addressee you should not disseminate, distribute or copy
this e-mail. Please notify the sender or system manager by email immediately if
you have received this e-mail by mistake and delete this e-mail from your
system. If you are not the intended recipient you are notified that disclosing,
copying, distributing or taking any action in reliance on the contents of this
information is strictly prohibited and against the law.