From: Peter Abramowitsch <pabramowit...@gmail.com>
Sent: Thursday, May 31, 2018 9:10 AM
To: dev@ctakes.apache.org
Subject: Re: for sean, chenpei or james-masanz [EXTERNAL]

Thanks Sean

A week ago or so I also found and reported some code in ctakes-temporal
that didn't compile without two minor changes.  Yet the repo doesn't look
changed since April 2017.  So could it be that the binary release was built
in an environment that had been tweaked in some way and those changes
hadn't made it back into the repository.   I'm assuming that compatibility
is still with Java 1.8 and above.

Regards. Peter