There’s “demand” so I’ll start it now - barring any objections.

-JZ

On January 12, 2015 at 9:29:55 PM, Cameron McKenzie (mckenzie....@gmail.com)
wrote:

I can do it next week if we can wait until then, I'm away from home until next
week so I'm a bit limited in what I can do.
cheers

On Tue, Jan 13, 2015 at 1:14 PM, Jordan Zimmerman <jor...@jordanzimmerman.com>