We come to discover that there's a bunch of Aegis per-service configuration
which is dead in CXF because the service factory doesn't talk to the data
binding. The logical way to address this is a ServiceConfiguration.

We have a deprecated AegisServiceConfiguration that has the effect of adding
XFire-style '/'s to the ends of URLs. Dan suggests un-deprecating this and
adding in the code to fix up the parameters and all that jazz.

I'm not happy about enshrining the trailing / convention as a permanent
feature of Aegis in CXF.

Possibilities:

1) Create a new AegisServiceConfiguration in org.apache.cxf.aegis.service.

 2) Make the trailing-/ behavior optional, turned off by default.

 3) Just leave the trailing-/ out, and document the need to toss in the
XFireCompatibilityServiceConfiguration to the stack to get that behavior in
2.1.x.

 4) create org.cxf.aegis.databinding.AegisXmlServiceConfiguration to make it
clear that all this is doing is respecting .aegis.xml files, not anything
else.

I'm kind of partial to #4, but I'm prepared to be cooperative.