Willem,

Thanks for volunteering to do this.   That's great.

I think it would be good to do 2.0.9 late this week and probably 2.1.3
middle of next week.   (need to do 2.0.x first due to an "issue" with
the maven stage plugin which will update the "latest" tag in the
metadata with 2.0.9 so 2.0.9 would get picked up instead of 2.1.2.
Thus, we would want 2.1.3 shortly thereafter to restore a 2.1.x version
as latest).

I have a couple of fixes I'm going to try and get in to 2.1.x this week.
We also should update to bouncycastle 140 and xalan 2.7.1 for both 2.1.3
and 2.0.9.   With those versions, we can actually distribute
bouncycastle and thus ws-security can work "out of the box" and not
require downloading additional jars.

Dan

--
J. Daniel Kulp