On Saturday 11 October 2008 3:34:52 am Christian Schneider wrote:
> Hi Dan,
>
> sounds reasonable to me. I have added the config element to address and
> set the default.

I think setting useJms11 to false for 2.0.x and 2.1.x probably makes sense for
compatibility sake.   For 2.2 (trunk), it probably make sense to set the
default to true.   If the provider is 1.1 capable, we probably should use it,
but provide the option for the user to downgrade to 1.0.2 if they need it.

Dan

--
Daniel Kulp
[EMAIL PROTECTED]