Hi Benson

I was wondering, how realistic could it be to have some of the code in a
frontend/javascript reused to have a client java script code generated which
will be able to invoke on a  JAXRS service ?

I reckon it would be up to a custom JAXRS RequestHandler (which has an access
to a JAXRS resource class and subresources) to introspect a resource class and
respond with a JavaScript code to be run, say, in a browser. Matching a
corresponding capability of SOAP-based services is the goal.

Or would it be easier if some form of imtermediate description were available
to a java script code generator ?

Thanks, Sergey