Hi Andy

I've never used a {toc} macro so I can't comment. But it looks like, if we look
at say

http://cwiki.apache.org/CXF20DOC/jax-ws.html

that a pattern which has been followed so far is to introduce an entry page
which repersents the content and then
each link links to a seperate page....So I was thinking of doing something like
that with the main page having similar links like :
Overview
Configuration
JAXRS and JAXWS
Building with Maven
etc

By the way, thanks for updating the docs with the info about UriBuilder/UriInfo. Moreover, the UriBuilder implementation which you did is of great help for me at the moment, with the client api prototyping work, it was done just in time :-)

Cheers, Sergey

Recently I've added some content to JAX-RS section. Since its missing table
of content I added it using {toc} macro. I've checked this on wiki edit page
and everything was fine, however access from main site failed. Example
(reverted from wiki anyway):
working url:
http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/CXF20DOC/JAX-RS+(JSR-311)#JAX-RS
(JSR-311)-Introduction
becomes not working fragment/anchor:
http://cwiki.apache.org/CXF20DOC/jax-rs-jsr-311.html#JAX-RS%2528JSR-311%2529-Introduction

Is that known issue, so we have to avoid TOCs?

cheers,
andy.