It actually does look much better now, thanks for taking care of it

cheers, Sergey

----- Original Message ----- From: "Daniel Kulp" <dk...@apache.org>
To: <dev@cxf.apache.org>
Cc: "Sergey Beryozkin" <sbery...@progress.com>
Sent: Friday, July 17, 2009 3:48 PM
Subject: Re: [OT] Fixing JAX-RS documentation

On Fri July 17 2009 9:05:09 am Sergey Beryozkin wrote:
Hi,

For some reasons, after Confluence has been updated, all the xml and code
fragments at http://cwiki.apache.org/CXF20DOC/jax-rs.html look very messy.
However, when I go into 'Edit' mode and then click 'Preview' then all is
displayed perfectly well.

What's going on ? Any hints will be appreciated

Honestly, I'm not sure. I just re-exported the entire space and it now looks "better", but still not great. We really need to get a "real" stylesheet and such for the website. Probably take the Camel styles and such and go with it. On my "todo" list. :-(

--
Daniel Kulp
dk...@apache.org