endpoint with id 'aegisbook' is created here :

http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/cxf/trunk/systests/src/test/resources/jaxrs_databinding/WEB-INF/beans.xml

thanks, Sergey

On Thu, Aug 20, 2009 at 5:29 AM, Sergey Beryozkin<sbery...@progress.com> wrote:
Hi Benson

I did write that test :-) That test demonstrates how CXF DataBindings can be
wrapped (under the hood) into JAXRS providers. JAXB, Aegis and SDO (plus SDO
JSON) are tested, I had to disable the Aegis test - I definitely did not
enable the validation. Perhaps the validation is turned off when Aegis is
used with SOAP ? I could not find a property which could do it...

thanks, Sergey

----- Original Message ----- From: "Benson Margulies"
<bimargul...@gmail.com>
To: <dev@cxf.apache.org>
Sent: Friday, August 14, 2009 1:58 PM
Subject: Re: How to disablle Aegis schema validation

I probably turned it on specifically in that test.

On Fri, Aug 14, 2009 at 8:27 AM, Sergey
Beryozkin<sergey.beryoz...@iona.com> wrote:

Hi

Some class path exception was reported by ab (ignorable) aegis test :

http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/cxf/trunk/systests/src/test/java/org/apache/cxf/systest/jaxrs/JAXRSDataBindingTest.java

I think it was coming from an Aegis validation interceptor...

cheers, Sergey

bimargulies wrote:

It's off by default, isn't it?

On Tue, Aug 11, 2009 at 11:58 AM, Sergey