Ok so that's it - perfect thanks Sergey

On Aug 21, 2009, at 3:40 PM, Sergey Beryozkin <sergey.beryoz...@iona.com> wrote:

Hi

Have a look here please

http://cxf.apache.org/distributed-osgi.html

cheers, Sergey

Demetris G wrote:

Hey Sergei and Josh

Is the DOSGi you are referring in the essay of an email below the
Masters thesis I read once (and it became an open source branch of an
apache project) or is this a separate design?
We worked on a design calked p2pSOA the connected distributed OSGi
containers over p2p technologies while exposing the endpt bundles as
web services. So I am fairly interested in your discussion - I just
want a quick clarification so I can position your work in my mind.
Thanks

On Aug 21, 2009, at 12:28 PM, "Sergey Beryozkin"