From: Sergey Beryozkin [mailto:sbery...@progress.com]
Sent: 31 August 2009 12:36
To: dev@cxf.apache.org
Subject: RE: Integrating JAX-RS runtime into DOSGi

Hi

I've implemented just now on the trunk. I have the unit test only
assuming that the calling BundleContext will be used to load the classes
- can you please verify it?

I'm not sure when exactly the Hudson build at
http://hudson.zones.apache.org/hudson/job/CXF-DOSGi/

Will start and finish, hopefully soon enough, tomorrow will be ready for
sure.

Alternatively please rebuild dsw/cxf-dsw and then the distribution
(single or multi) that you use...

thanks, Sergey