To understand the cxf-common-xsd maven plugin I just had a look into the code and found one interesting thing. The pom of this project has a dependency to cxf-common-utilities but I was able to remove this dependency without getting errors on mvn install. Is this dependency really necessary? It would be great if we could remove it as it pulls in many jars.

Greetings

Christian

Christian Schneider schrieb:
Hi all,

there is a thread in the user list about the cxf-common-xsd plugin.
There is also the maven jaxb plugin: https://jaxb.dev.java.net/jaxb-maven2-plugin/

Does anyone know what the differences are? Which plugin should we advise to use?

The jaxb-maven2-plugin is not on ibilio. Does anyone know why? They say they plan to add it since ages.

Greetings

Christian

--

Christian Schneider