Hmm...Those classes depend on the CXF Attachment class which lives in the
api module built after the common-utilities.
Moving it into rt/core, org.apache.cxf.attachment.jaxb, may not be the best
idea. I'll probably just add copies to a rt/frontend/jaxrs, given that there
won't be a need to override addSwaRefAttachment()... It is strange indeed
addSwaRefAttachment() is available at the JAXB level...
And then I'll refactor some code into AttachmentUtil in the core

cheers, Sergey