Hi Dan,

I'm working on getting the WS-MakeConnection support in place, and expect to have that working by the end of the week.

Aside from that, I saw you'd fixed some issues in the interface to JiBX, and mentioned having to work around some issues in the JiBX code itself. What were the JiBX issues you ran into? I'm planning to do a new JiBX release, and although it may not be in time for the CXF 2.5.0 release it'd be good to have the fixes in for 2.5.1.

  - Dennis