Hi guys

I'd like to get the first release out of Fediz within the next two weeks.

There are a few features missing which should get in next week like:
- Custom token support
- Publish WS-Federation Metadata document

What else has to be completed before we can release it?

One question from my side. The distribution package can be downloaded here:
https://repository.apache.org/content/groups/snapshots/org/apache/cxf/fediz/apache-fediz/1.0.0-SNAPSHOT/

The CXF download page has got the following download links:
http://www.apache.org/dyn/closer.cgi?path=/cxf/2.6.0/apache-cxf-2.6.0.zip

I assume that the Fediz archives should also be published similar to CXF. How
can I get the archives there? Is this an automated process?

Thanks
Oli

------

Oliver Wulff