Just a quick update….

I managed to get Camel and the internal Talend tests all passing.  That's the
good news.

Bad news is that I'm running into TCK issues.  When my hard drive crashed last
month, I lost my TCK setup and I have no idea what versions of the TCK and and
JAX-WS RI I had been using.   I've now grabbed the latest RI and TCK, but there
are apparently some setup differences that I'm working through.   Using the old
configs, I have some test failures, but I think they may be fixed with the
latest TCK.

Anyway, I'm working on that and hope to do builds tomorrow.

Dan