ok, no failures during the weekend testsuite runs.
Ive created https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/WSS-587 and here is the patch I've tried https://github.com/asoldano/wss4j/commit/5a7897f7440940a11c0c853fbb8fb26c644fa898.diff .
Colm, if that's fine with you I can go ahead and commit and/or send a PR.

Cheers
Alessio

Il 16/09/2016 22:41, Alessio Soldano ha scritto:
OK, I have a patched wss4j 2.1.8-asoldano-SNAPSHOT on the snapshot repository and I'm letting the CI server here run with it for few days. Let's see if the failures pop up or not...

Cheers
Alessio