Hi, I've make a policy that support some algorithm suite, but when I used it
I discoverd that CXF load only the first algorithm that appear in the suite,
if you change the order always load the first one.

This is the algorithm suite
<sp:AlgorithmSuite>
                                                <wsp:Policy>
                                                        <sp:Basic128Rsa15 />
                                                        <sp:Basic256Rsa15 />
                                                        <sp:Basic128Sha256Rsa15
/>
                                                        <sp:Basic256Sha256Rsa15
/>
                                                </wsp:Policy>
                                        </sp:AlgorithmSuite>

That happend en CXF 2.7.18, any idea about that?

Regards