Hi Andy, Andriy

Re CXF-7070, I'd rather see the relevant changes linked to CXF-7070, it is about not logging the headers which are considered to be sensitive for a given production, which is not related to the performance related enhancements and it will be easier to discuss these orthogonal changes.

I'm not sure right now how to separate the commits from a single PR, but I guess it is not really a problem at all, as far as CXF-7075 is concerned we know we are now looking only at possibly optimizing some of JAXRSUtils code - I'll simply close this PR once it is finalized.

Andy, can you please open a new PR against CXF-7070 ?

Thanks, Sergey