Le 13 janv. 2017 14:44, "Sergey Beryozkin" <sberyoz...@gmail.com> a écrit :

Hi Romain,

that makes sense, supporting the authorization code can be optional, note
the providers can support only all non-redirection based grants or the code
grants too, ex, JCacheOAuthDataProvider and JCacheCodeDataProvider.

I suppose the real challenge is how to auth the users (OAuth2 clients) at
the /token level. For ex, in Fediz OIDC we'd connect to Syncope via CXF
STS, with Syncope covering all the possible user storages.

Wonder if being in tomcat we cant reuse the realm/principal to have a local
user repository/ies. Would make it easier to setup and allow to reuse a lot
of impl.

Cheers, Sergey

--
Sergey Beryozkin