Hi Sergey,

Many thanks Sergey. CXF is listed under the page you refer but It doesn't
appear within the initializr web page - https://start.spring.io/ like
jersey framework or camel

https://www.dropbox.com/s/hnkscfgv5pn7d04/Screenshot%202017-03-20%2010.22.02.png?dl=0

Do you want that I open a ticket here [1] in oder to start the process to
make CXF pat of the list ?

[1] :  https://github.com/spring-io/initializr/issues

Regards,

Charles