Hi Andriy

The idea there was to support the dynamic creation of CXF JAX-RS endpoints from a given Swagger doc, i.e, support Swagger-first dev without the code-generation, by converting Swagger docs into CXF specific UserResource(s) which in turn can be used to initialize the endpoint... I've found UserResource can not entirely match swagger model, the original idea behind UserResource/etc is doc-ed here:
http://cxf.apache.org/docs/jax-rs-advanced-features.html#JAX-RSAdvancedFeatures-RESTfulserviceswithoutannotations

with the model/etc classes expected to be avail on the classpath

Sergey