Hi Christian

Thanks, I wish I had contributed something major to JAX-RS :-), but on reflection, I think my main contrib was about hanging at the spec list and arguing with the guys :-). And yeah, the difficult questions, I've never hesitated to ask Dan or indeed yourself to look into them :-) lol

Thanks Christian, hope you are doing well

Sergey
Hi Sergey,

thanks for all your great contributions to CXF. JAX-RS would not be
anywhere the level it is without you.
We will all miss you here and I hope we can still ask you from time to time
when difficult questions come up.

I wish you all the best with your new job.

Cheers,
Christian

Hi Guys,
Just a short note that I'll be going offline for a while pretty soon, at
the end of next week, this is due to me starting a new job in a company
with their own JAX-RS investment/interest, and joining the project which
depends on that, with no CXF JAX-RS link.

Please get in touch privately if you reckon I might be of some help,

Thank you all and best of luck :-)

Sergey