Hi Dennis,
while [1] seems to work fine now, [2] is still broken: can you take a look at it? CXF 3.1.15 is out for a while now, but 3.1.16-SNAPSHOT artifacts are still missing, due to this problem.
Thanks!

Regards.

[1] https://builds.apache.org/view/A-D/view/CXF/job/CXF-3.1.x/
[2] https://builds.apache.org/view/A-D/view/CXF/job/CXF-3.1-deploy/