Thank you for your answer.
I tried to use SoapTransportFactory before, but I also need to display the
ServletController :
ServletController servletController= new
ServletController(transportFactory.getRegistry(),
httpServlet.getServletConfig(), httpServlet);

If I change to SoapTransportFactory, I don't know what to do to create
ServletController.
Because I need to call servletController.invoke(request, response);
If I change to SoapTransportFactory, is there no way to create it, or is there
another way to replace it?

Best Regards!
Zhongming Hua

在 2019/2/5 上午4:10,“Daniel Kulp”<dk...@apache.org> 写入:

    Most likely, just replace it with
org.apache.cxf.binding.soap.SoapTransportFactory

    The HTTPTransportFactory needs to be fully usable for the REST/JAX-RS
services which are not defined by anything WSDL related.  Thus, the
HTTPTransportFactory no longer implements the methods needed for the wsdl
extensors and such.    In your particular case, if you are expecting a
“soap:address” extension element, it really needs to be the
SoapTransportFactory (which will then delegate down to a HTTPTransportFactory
for this case).

    Dan

    > On Feb 2, 2019, at 12:44 AM, 华 钟明 <crazy...@gmail.com> wrote:
    >

    > In the 2.7.x version I can publish the WebService service like this
    >

    > HTTPTransportFactory transportFactory = new HTTPTransportFactory();
    >
    > ServerFactoryBean serverFactoryBean = new ServerFactoryBean();
    >
    > serverFactoryBean.setAddress(url.getAbsolutePath());
    > serverFactoryBean.setServiceClass(type);
    > serverFactoryBean.setServiceBean(impl);
    > serverFactoryBean.setBus(bus);
    > serverFactoryBean.setDestinationFactory(transportFactory);
    > serverFactoryBean.create();
    >
    > but in the 3.2.x version, since the HTTPTransportFactory no longer
implements the WSDLEndpointFactory interface, it returns null when calling
ServerFactoryBean#getWSDLEndpointFactory, which results in the <soap:address
location/> tag. Lost, how should this problem be solved?

    --
    Daniel Kulp
    dk...@apache.org <mailto:dk...@apache.org> - http://dankulp.com/blog