Hi Andriy,

Yes, kind of. The service must proceed parallel requests from different clients
having own security requirements:
- activated/deactivated JWT authentication
- JWS
- JWE
- authorization

The security requirements are controlled dynamically through the central
repository and are obtained on runtime by client and services.
It will be useful for such use case to control filters chain dynamically per
request base, in the same way as SOAP interceptors.

Regards,
Andrei.