Hi everyone,

when using CXF as a client, we get limited error details for HTTP 503. Any
response payload provided by the server is not visible.

For example: When calling a webservice with CXF results in HTTP 503, the error
we see will be:
"503 - Service Unavailable"

However, the error response from the server contains more details (like: "The
configuration is probably not correct. Please check xyz...")

>From the coding I think the payload is ignored in the case of "IO exceptions".
>With the following change, I'm able to retrieve the error payload:
https://github.com/mash-sap/cxf/commit/b3a4644aada726b4211c2d0531739fdebc202bae

I introduced a property to enable the new behavior. Do you know if there is a
different way to get the errorpayload? If there is no other way, do you see any
problem with this change? Else I would try to create a pullrequest for it.

Thanks in advance &
Best regards,
Manuel