vp340 commented on PR #3521:
URL: https://github.com/apache/cxf/pull/3521#issuecomment-5915440804

   Hi @reta, 
   so I fix the indentation, but found that I made a mistake. 
   I couldn't deregister the callback there, because onClose is called inside a 
cycle of the same callbacks list... so 
java.util.ConcurrentModificationException was thrown. 
   
   I try another simple approch: Implement a LoggingCallback wrapper 
(OneTimeLoggingCallback) that ensures logging occurs only once and helps 
prevent memory leaks by dereferencing the LoggingCallback instance upon 
completion, making it eligible for garbage collection.
   Let me know what U think or if U have cleaner solution in mind.
   
   Have a great evening!
   
   P.S.
   I also update the Jira ticket with more evidence about the problem, but I 
still couldn't resimulate what happened yesterday at work. 


-- 
This is an automated message from the Apache Git Service.
To respond to the message, please log on to GitHub and use the
URL above to go to the specific comment.

To unsubscribe, e-mail: [email protected]

For queries about this service, please contact Infrastructure at:
[email protected]

Reply via email to