reta commented on code in PR #3521:
URL: https://github.com/apache/cxf/pull/3521#discussion_r4179329012


##########
rt/features/logging/src/main/java/org/apache/cxf/ext/logging/LoggingOutInterceptor.java:
##########


Review Comment:
   Thanks a lot for staying with me @vp340 
   
   > I think more and more that the two could be the same issue, even if I 
didn't find a reference to double logging.
   When I have time I will reput the 4.0.6 and try to see if there was a twice 
logging there.
   
   OK, thanks, that may explain double logging in general, what concerns me 
that that second attempt is coming from `DelayedCachedOutputStreamCleaner` 
(still looking)
   
   > As I wrote in the previous message I found that when java.io.IOException: 
Connection reset by peer happens, the CachedOutputStream seems to be never 
close.
   
   This is the case when DelayedCachedOutputStreamCleaner should help (however 
the side effects like logging callback where not expected at all). I think we 
could try to isolate its impact in `LoggingOutputStream` (== 
CacheAndWriteOutputStream) since we know that the write operation failed.
   



-- 
This is an automated message from the Apache Git Service.
To respond to the message, please log on to GitHub and use the
URL above to go to the specific comment.

To unsubscribe, e-mail: [email protected]

For queries about this service, please contact Infrastructure at:
[email protected]

Reply via email to