The VOTE to release rc3 of Apache Daffodil (incubating) 2.1.0 is now
closed. With a total of +4, and NO -1 votes, the VOTE passes. Overall
vote breakdown is as follows:

+1 Steve Lawrence
+1 Mike Beckerle
+1 Josh Adams
+1 Dave Thompson

Thanks to everyone who voted. I'll open the VOTE thread on the Incubator
general list shortly.

- Steve