From: Beckerle, Mike <mbecke...@tresys.com>
Sent: Wednesday, July 3, 2019 1:24:56 PM
To: dev@daffodil.apache.org
Subject: Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Daffodil (incubating) 2.4.0-rc1

+1

I verified Steve's PGP signature.

I tested all the DFDL schemas I have access to. All work - minor additions
needed of missing properties. Actually found a couple misspelled properties
with new features of this release.

Tested these which are generally available:

bmp
CSV
EDIFACT
geonames
gif
HL7
IBM4690-TLOG
ISO8583
jpeg
MagVar
mil-std-2045
NACHA
NITF
PCAP
png
quasiXML
utf8test

Also tested these which are not generally available:

agnosc_remedy
army_drrs_lh
cef
disv6