Hi,

I'm wondering if any of you guys would have already something cooked for the vCloud guests? We push guests into vCloud, and now need to get deltacloud and cloud-init working with the metadata from vCloud, especially to push the ssh keys into guests. So far the best choise to me looks like:

1. some metadata can be pushed to vCloud:

http://pubs.vmware.com/vcd-51/index.jsp#types/GuestCustomizationSectionType.html
2. the would need to be extended by adding entries for ssh keys:

http://pubs.vmware.com/vcd-51/index.jsp#com.vmware.vcloud.api.doc_51/GUID-223616E1-4B94-48CB-9C42-FE5E89DCB387.html
3. then to add a datastore to cloud init for vCloud metadata:
 https://github.com/number5/cloud-init/tree/master/cloudinit/sources

Anything done for this yet elsewhere, suggestions?

BR,

Ilkka Tengvall