Ok, starting to prepare a commit - still some small cleanups to do (like
making rat happy :) but should be ready soon.

Summarizing some of the previous discussions:
- it should go into a dedicated module
- which is named 'data' (discussion happened some time ago, but we had not
many votes on any name AFAIR)

BTW, saw that the root POM still refers to the incubation URLs.