We have a workaround. We have edited the file static/windowhandler.html and
we have removed the content of the <div id="message" .. so that the content
of the body tag looks like this:

style="position:absolute;left:40%;top:40%">

In deltaspike 0.4 a check is being done to see if the browser supports
html5 which I believe isn't needed since the website can be viewed
perfectly with browsers that don't support html5. Also the message
displayed says that Javascript isn't enabled when the actual issue is that
html5 isn't supported.

So I suggest possibly 2 solutions. Either change the message so that it
indicates that a non html5 browser has been detected or change the html5
check in a Javascript check so that when Javascript is disabled the message
is shown.

Thanks in advance,
Martijn HIemstra