Yeah... the target path of the deployment isn't available at
deployment creation.  It's only available after.

When I was doing some webservice testing, i simply instantiated using
the URL param, not injection of the webservice (I honestly find
webservice injection to be a bit difficult since endpoints will be
different in environments).