Yes, I intended to fix this since a long time. But I'm atm fully blasted with
$$dayjob work. And the current customer does not use JSF but Vaadin (which is
nice for rendering but has nothing like the data lifecycle of JSF, so it's much
work we need to du ourself). So I can really only work on it in my very limited
spare time.

LieGrue,
strub