Christian,

Sorry missed your reply!

Yes, you're technically right, what's here is actually the BOM based
on standard def:
https://github.com/apache/deltaspike/blob/master/deltaspike/dist/pom.xml
so really what's in the bom folder right now isn't useful.

So basically, restating what I said previously but pointing to this pom file.

John