Hi Thomas!

Well, it's just a different name ;)

The default handling in CODI is lazy windowId dropping if you do not use the
ClientSideWindowHandler.
Means a request runs through to the target bean and renders the page. And the
windowId only gets checked/reset when the page gets loaded by the browser and
the javascript _lazily_ detects that we are on the wrong browser tab (windowId
!= window.name).

Transporting the windowId via URL is only a small necessity actually ;)

<ds:windowId> should already contain all the JavaScript needed for the lazy
dropping.

LieGrue,
strub