Hello guys,

I'm currently facing a regression on Securty module.
Just wanted to know if you are aware of?

I was using 0.5 with the following
@View(basePath = "/", extension = "xhtml", navigation =
View.NavigationMode.REDIRECT)
public interface Navigation extends ViewConfig {
    @View
    class Index implements Navigation {}

    @View
    class Login implements Navigation {}

    @View(basePath = "/post/")
    interface PostsNavigation extends Navigation {}

    @View
    class Post implements PostsNavigation {}

    @Secured(LoggedInUserVoter.class)
    interface SecuredPostsNavigation extends PostsNavigation {}

    @View(name = "create-post")
    class CreatePost implements SecuredPostsNavigation {}

    @View(name = "edit-post")
    class EditPost implements SecuredPostsNavigation {}
}

When I switch to 0.6-SNAPSHOT (cause of the DS Data bug), it does not work
anymore.
Here is the error
INFO - class:
org.apache.deltaspike.jsf.impl.config.view.ViewConfigPathValidator
activated=true
SEVERE - invalid view-config found
java.lang.IllegalStateException: path '/navigation/securedPostsNavigation/'
is missing, but mapped by:
com.github.rmannibucau.blog.front.controller.Navigation$SecuredPostsNavigation

If you are not aware, I will investigate and propose a fix.

JLouis

--
Jean-Louis