Hello,

1) a producer + qualifier would be easier on entitymanager side so I'd
propagate it to the repository.
2) em in transactionscoped should be useless since if you produce the
em you are already in a scope so already cached by CDI itself, no?
3) we don't really need interceptors since we can invoke it ourself in
the handler (for me CRUD + transaction need to fit together so not
shocking to keep them linked. JPA is linked to JTA BTW ;)), it would
even be important to be able to avoid nested transactions by default
(I don't recall what does default @Tx impl). Where I'm less confident
is with current @Tx impl we can't force a new transaction so we
doesn't cover all needed case. But should be enough to start.
Romain Manni-Bucau
Twitter: @rmannibucau
Blog: http://rmannibucau.wordpress.com/
Github: https://github.com/rmannibucau