Hi Ron!

The reason why cdictrl don't inherit from parent is that it is essentially a
different beast. It is not an extension FOR containers, but is IS the part who
boots the containers. Means it also has totally different dependencies, etc.
That is also the reason why it is not part of the 'modules' but an own part.
A big part of the parent pom is e.g. the switching of containers. But the
cdictrl each run with exactly their own containers.

We could exclude the cdictrl module if you activate other containers. Or we
might introduce a profile to be able to completely skip the cdictrl tree.
I guess you are interested in making CI faster?

LieGrue,
strub

Hi,