Hi all,

(Note Rafael is away on vacation atm, so I am responding partly for him ;-)

I definitely agree with getting to 1.0 asap. However also agree that we need to
make sure we are ready.

If there are issues with docs, please open issues, I know Rafael will be
pleased to pick any that are open up when he is back from vacation. Same for
any issues like performance.

I’ve also asked for help with the docs from our docs team at Red Hat. This
would be more of a general edit to make them read nicely, and put them in a
good order for a user to follow, rather than adding new content. However, I
haven’t managed to secure any time before July/August. I will follow up with
the list when I have some details.