In february, we also covered some DeltaSpike modules (Core, Data, BeanVal, PartialBean, JSF, Security) at Red Hat DevConf [1]. We tried to show how DS fits in as a core part of a post-Seam EE ecosystem along with some other CDI extensions and integrations like Agorava and PicketLink. The slides are here [2]. There's a couple of slides which show what (from Seam, CODI, others) went where (DeltaSpike, elsewhere). Might come in handy for some transition-related documents.

[1] http://developerconference2014.sched.org/event/33f6a8cb28f70d9e3570384f8d8b71ee
[2] http://devconf.cz/filebrowser/download/414