Hi all,

This week-end I wanted to check out documentation source to see how to
contribute to it.
I took me a lot of time to find where the doc source are. I finally found it in
the mailing list thanks to Rafael ;).

That brought me to a more general reflexion around Deltaspike documentation.
Here are my 2 cents :

1) Shouldn’t we at least put a link to the site svn to give opportunity to more
people to contribute to the doc ?
2) Shouldn’t we move the doc to the project to have it at he same place than
the code ?
3) Shouldn’t we use a doc generator that could also produce PDF to have an
offline manual (a lot of my former coworkers use to read documentation while
commuting). Asciidoctor is my better known tool (I’m using it to manage and
generate CDI specification doc) and markdown can be easily translate to
asciidoc, but it can be something else.

As a first significant contribution to the project I propose doing 2 and 3.

WDYT?

Antoine Sabot-Durand
Twitter : @antoine_sd
CDI co-spec lead & eco-system development
Agorava tech lead