Thanks, once more, John,

+1 to consider this a binding vote.

Btw, Do you need any help with CMS?

Em 8/17/14, 18:29, John D. Ament escreveu:
Also, I created a JIRA ticket to cover the donation.  All commits related
to the donation should include DELTASPIKE-690 in the commit message, for
tracking purposes, ideally.  The JIRA can be found at [1].

- John

[1]: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/DELTASPIKE-690

On Sun, Aug 17, 2014 at 5:26 PM, John D. Ament <john.d.am...@gmail.com>