I don't believe I said there was a need for a separate profile.

It looks like the main issue is that ${wildfly.version} also points to the
arquillian container.  So an entry like this:

<dependency>
                    <groupId>org.wildfly</groupId>

<artifactId>wildfly-arquillian-container-remote</artifactId>
                    <version>${wildfly.version}</version>
                    <scope>test</scope>
                </dependency>

Doesn't actually exist in maven central.  There may be just some small
tweaks needed.

John