From: Romain Manni-Bucau [mailto:rmannibu...@gmail.com]
Sent: Wednesday, December 9, 2015 6:03 PM
Subject: RE: EntityRepository + EntityManagerDelegate

Doesnt it break data design? Why not using the em if it is what you need? One
doesnt prevent the other.

Le 9 déc. 2015 23:12, "Marvin Toll" <marvint...@gtcgroup.com
<mailto:marvint...@gtcgroup.com> > a écrit :

Without having the benefit of "test driving" the change, it seems to make a lot
of sense to me.  Any approach enabling direct access to the (native) JPA API
can only be beneficial when it is impossible to imagine all of the different
use cases that might emerge for hundreds of developers over the next decade.

_Marvin