The code is significantly harder without the Java 8 computeIfAbsent on
hashmap.

In terms of time, I wish I had more to give.  I was on the road 49 out of
52 weeks last year and this year is no different.

I've pretty much sacrificed every bit of time and work-life balance
possible in hopes to produce more for others.  It's a work in progress....

-David